It's All Over (feat. Jennifer Hudson) - Beyonce Letras de músicas - Letra da música It's All Over (feat. Jennifer Hudson)
Utilize o abecedário abaixo para abrir as páginas de letras dos artistas
It's All Over (feat. Jennifer Hudson) letra
It's All Over (feat. Jennifer Hudson)
|>> Todas as letras de "Beyonce"
|It's All Over (feat. Jennifer Hudson)|
|[C.C.:] Effie, Curtis was supposed to...
[Effie:] Love me. Curtis was supposed to love me.
[Curtis:] There you are Effie. I've been looking all over.
[Effie:] I turn my back and find myself out on the line. You could have warned me, but that would have been too kind!
[Curtis:] I've been warning you for months to clean up your act. You've been late; you've been mean; given all kinds of bullshit flack.
[Effie:] That's a lie! That's a lie! It's just I haven't been feeling that well.
[Curtis:] Effie, please. Stop excusing yourself. You've been late; you've been mean and getting fatter all the time.
[Effie:] Now you lying, lying; I never been so thin. You lying, lying, 'cause your knocking up that piece who thinks she's better than everybody. She ain't better than anybody, she ain't nothing but common!
[Deena:] Now who you callin' common you self-indulgent, self-absorbed and unprofessional...
[Effie:] You! I'm calling you, I'm calling you, the common piece is knocking off!
[Deena:] Now you listen to me, Miss Blame-It-On-The-World. See I put up with you for much too long. I have put up with your bitching, I've put up with your nagging, and all your screaming too!
[Lorelle:] Oh now when are you two gonna stop all this fighting?
[Effie:] Stay outta this Lorelle, this is between Deena and me!
[Lorelle:] Yeah, well it's between me too! I am as much a part of this group as anybody else! And I'm tired, Effie I'm tired, of all the problems you're making up!
[Effie:] I always knew you two were together!
[Effie:] Always knew you two were ganging up on me!
[Deena:] She had nothing to do with this change. It was you! It was you always thinking of you. Always thinking of you!
[Curtis:] I knew you were trouble from the start.
[Curtis:] You were real bad trouble from the start!
[Effie:] Curtis, I'm your woman!
[Curtis:] You're getting out now...I'm not building this group to have you tear it apart. Go ahead and rant and scream and shout. Don't worry baby, I'll buy you out.
[Effie:] There's no money dirty enough to buy me out. You remember that, Curtis.
[C.C.:] Lay off Effie, just take the money and run.
[Effie:] You in this with them, C.C.?
[C.C.:] Cool it Effie, this time you know what you've done!
[Effie:] So they've got your black ass too, huh?
[C.C.:] I said cool it Effie, this time you've gone too far.
[Effie:] Oh I can go further, I can go further!
[Michelle:] I don't wanna stay around this. I'm just breaking into this business. This is between all of you. This is none of my affair.
[Effie:] Yeah? Well it's between you too now, little sister. This small job is just as much your sin. Look at me, look at me! How much did you put out to get in?
[Michelle:] Now you watch your mouth, watch your mouth, Ms. Effie White. 'Cause I don't take that talk from no second-rate diva, who can't sustain.
[Effie:] I'm not feeling well. I've got pains.
[Everyone:] Effie, we all got pains!
[Effie:] Oh! Is that alright also with you? I was your sister!
[Everyone:] You were trouble.
[Effie:] Now you're telling me it's all over?
[Everyone:] And now we're telling you: it's all over.
[Effie:] And now I'm telling you, I ain't going!
[Everyone:] It's all over.
[Effie:] I ain't going!
[Everyone:] It's all over.
Visualizações mensais: 508
top 50 músicas
- - Bo Peep Bo Peep (Japanese) (T-ara)
- - La Ilusión (Mala Fama)
- - Hey (Mikas Cabral)
- - Palpite (Adriana Calcanhoto)
- - Se For Já Era (Charlie Brown Jr.)
- - Because You Loved Me ( tradução ) (Celine Dion)
- - Eu Te Amo Calado (Lulu Santos)
- - Dadalhin (Regine Velasquez)
- - Fico Assim Sem Você (Adriana Calcanhoto)
- - Ängeln I Rummet (Eva Dahlgren)
- - The Isle Of Enchantment (Nocturnal)
- - Otherside ( tradução ) (Red Hot Chili Peppers)
- - Aquarela (Toquinho)
- - New York, New York (Frank Sinatra)
- - No Woman No Cry ( tradução ) (Bob Marley)
- - Vida Loka - Parte 2 (Racionais Mc's)
- - My Way ( tradução ) (Frank Sinatra)
- - From This Moment (Shania Twain)
- - Filtro Solar (Pedro Bial)
- - Thy Black Sea To Suffer (Nocturnal)
- - Numb ( tradução ) (Linkin Park)
- - Tão Natural Quanto a Luz do Dia (Charlie Brown Jr.)
- - Beautiful Day ( tradução ) (U2)
- - True Colors ( tradução ) (Cyndi Lauper)
- - La Barca (Luis Miguel)
- - You And I ( tradução ) (Scorpions)
- - É Isso Aí (Ana Carolina)
- - Aquarela do Brasil (Ary Barroso)
- - Jesus Chorou (Racionais Mc's)
- - Still Loving You ( tradução ) (Scorpions)
- - La Soledad ( tradução ) (Laura Pausini)
- - Vida Loka - Parte 1 (Racionais Mc's)
- - Wind Of Change ( tradução ) (Scorpions)
- - From This Moment ( tradução ) (Shania Twain)
- - Only Hope (Mandy Moore)
- - Don't Worry, Be Happy (Bob Marley)
- - Porque Tocou Meu Coração (Banda Calcinha Preta)
- - Everything I Do (Bryan Adams)
- - Amigos Para Sempre ( cifra ) (Jayne)
- - Me Odeie (Charlie Brown Jr.)
- - One ( tradução ) (U2)
- - Wind Of Change (Scorpions)
- - Sunshine On My Shoulders (John Denver)
- - I Miss You (Blink 182)
- - Here Without You ( tradução ) (3 Doors Down)
- - Stand By Me (John Lennon)
- - Ela Vai Voltar (Charlie Brown Jr.)
- - Last Kiss ( tradução ) (Pearl Jam)
- - Send Me An Angel ( tradução ) (Scorpions)
- - Amigos Para Siempre (Sarah Brightman)
Todas as letras e cifras são propriedade dos seus respectivos autores.
É permitido somente a visualização na tela das letras de música encontradas no Letras de Músicas,
vedada sua reprodução através de qualquer outros meios. (Lei 9610/98)
All lyrics are property and copyright of their owners. All lyrics provided for educational purposes only.