A Bela e a Fera - Belle - Disney Letras de músicas - Letra da música A Bela e a Fera - Belle
Utilize o abecedário abaixo para abrir as páginas de letras dos artistas
A Bela e a Fera - Belle letra
A Bela e a Fera - Belle
|>> Todas as letras de "Disney"
|A Bela e a Fera - Belle|
|[Belle:] Little town
It's a quiet village
Like the one before
Full of little people
Waking up to say:
Bonjour! Bonjour! Bonjour!
[Belle:] There goes the baker with his tray, like always
The same old bread and rolls to sell
Ev'ry morning just the same
Since the morning that we came
To this poor provincial town
[Baker:] Good Morning, Belle!
[Belle:] 'Morning, Monsieur.
[Baker:] Where are you off to?
[Belle:] The bookshop. I just finished the most wonderful story
about a beanstalk and an ogre and a -
[Baker:] That's nice. Marie! The baguettes! Hurry up! )
[Townsfolk:] Look there she goes that girl is strange, no question
Dazed and distracted, can't you tell?
Never part of any crowd
'Cause her head's up on some cloud
No denying she's a funny girl that Belle
[Man I:] Bonjour
[Woman I:] Good day
[Man I:] How is your fam'ly?
[Woman II:] Bonjour
[Man II:] Good day
[Woman II:] How is your wife?
[Woman III:] I need six eggs
[Man III:] That's too expensive
[Belle:] There must be more than this provincial life
[Bookseller:] Ah, Belle.
[Belle:] Good Morning. I've come to return the book I borrowed.
[Bookseller:] Finished already?
[Belle:] Oh, I couldn't put it down. Have you got anything new?
[Bookseller:] Ha Ha! Not since yesterday.
[Belle:] That's all right. I'll borrow . . . . . this one!
[Bookseller:] That one? But you've read it twice!
[Belle:] Well, it's my favorite! Far off places, daring swordfights,
magic spells, a prince in disguise -
[Bookseller:] If you like it all that much, it's yours!
[Belle:] But sir!
[Bookseller:] I insist.
[Belle:] Well, thank you. Thank you very much!
[Townsfolk:] Look there she goes that girl is so peculiar
I wonder if she's feeling well
With a dreamy far-off look
And her nose stuck in a book
What a puzzle to the rest of us is Belle
[Belle:] Oh, isn't this amazing?
It's my fav'rite part because you'll see
Here's where she meets Prince Charming
But she won't discover that it's him 'til chapter three
[Woman:] Now it's no wonder that her name means "beauty"
Her looks have got no parallel
[Shopkeeper:] But behind that fair facade
I'm afraid she's rather odd
Very diff'rent from the rest of us
[Townsfolk:] She's nothing like the rest of us
Yes, diff'rent from the rest of us is Belle
[LeFou:] Wow! You didn't miss a shot, Gaston! You're the greatest
hunter in the whole world!
[Gaston:] I know.
[LeFou:] No beast alive stands a chance against you. Ha ha ha! And
no girl, for that matter.
[Gaston:] It's true, LeFou. And I've got my sights set on that one.
[LeFou:] Hm! The inventor's daughter?
[Gaston:] She's the one - the lucky girl I'm going to marry.
[LeFou:] But she's -
[Gaston:] The most beautiful girl in town.
[LeFou:] I know, but -
[Gaston:] That makes her the best. And don't I deserve the best?
[LeFou:] Well, of course! I mean you do, but -
[Gaston:] Right from the moment when I met her, saw her
I said she's gorgeous and I fell
Here in town there's only she
Who is beautiful as me
So I'm making plans to woo and marry Belle
[Bimbettes:] Look there he goes
Isn't he dreamy?
Oh he's so cute
Be still my heart
I'm hardly breathing
He's such a tall, dark, strong and handsome brute
[Man I:] Bonjour!
[Man II:] Good day
[Man III:] Mais oui!
[Matron:] You call this bacon?
[Woman I:] What lovely grapes!
[Man IV:] Some cheese
[Woman II:] Ten yards
[Man IV:] one pound
[Gaston:] 'scuse me!
[Cheese merchant:] I'll get the knife
[Gaston:] Please let me through!
[Woman I:] This bread -
[Man V:] Those fish -
[Woman I:] it's stale!
[Man V:] they smell!
[Baker:] Madame's mistaken.
[Belle:] There must be more than this provincial life!
[Gaston:] Just watch, I'm going to make Belle my wife!
[Townsfolk:] Look there she goes a girl who's strange but special
A most peculiar mad'moiselle
It's a pity and a sin
She doesn't quite fit in
'Cause she really is a funny girl
A beauty but a funny girl
She really is a funny girl
Visualizações mensais: 183
top 50 músicas
- - Bo Peep Bo Peep (Japanese) (T-ara)
- - La Ilusión (Mala Fama)
- - Hey (Mikas Cabral)
- - Palpite (Adriana Calcanhoto)
- - Se For Já Era (Charlie Brown Jr.)
- - Because You Loved Me ( tradução ) (Celine Dion)
- - Eu Te Amo Calado (Lulu Santos)
- - Dadalhin (Regine Velasquez)
- - Fico Assim Sem Você (Adriana Calcanhoto)
- - Ängeln I Rummet (Eva Dahlgren)
- - The Isle Of Enchantment (Nocturnal)
- - Otherside ( tradução ) (Red Hot Chili Peppers)
- - Aquarela (Toquinho)
- - New York, New York (Frank Sinatra)
- - No Woman No Cry ( tradução ) (Bob Marley)
- - Vida Loka - Parte 2 (Racionais Mc's)
- - My Way ( tradução ) (Frank Sinatra)
- - From This Moment (Shania Twain)
- - Filtro Solar (Pedro Bial)
- - Thy Black Sea To Suffer (Nocturnal)
- - Numb ( tradução ) (Linkin Park)
- - Tão Natural Quanto a Luz do Dia (Charlie Brown Jr.)
- - Beautiful Day ( tradução ) (U2)
- - True Colors ( tradução ) (Cyndi Lauper)
- - La Barca (Luis Miguel)
- - You And I ( tradução ) (Scorpions)
- - É Isso Aí (Ana Carolina)
- - Aquarela do Brasil (Ary Barroso)
- - Jesus Chorou (Racionais Mc's)
- - Still Loving You ( tradução ) (Scorpions)
- - La Soledad ( tradução ) (Laura Pausini)
- - Vida Loka - Parte 1 (Racionais Mc's)
- - Wind Of Change ( tradução ) (Scorpions)
- - From This Moment ( tradução ) (Shania Twain)
- - Only Hope (Mandy Moore)
- - Don't Worry, Be Happy (Bob Marley)
- - Porque Tocou Meu Coração (Banda Calcinha Preta)
- - Everything I Do (Bryan Adams)
- - Amigos Para Sempre ( cifra ) (Jayne)
- - Me Odeie (Charlie Brown Jr.)
- - One ( tradução ) (U2)
- - Wind Of Change (Scorpions)
- - Sunshine On My Shoulders (John Denver)
- - I Miss You (Blink 182)
- - Here Without You ( tradução ) (3 Doors Down)
- - Stand By Me (John Lennon)
- - Ela Vai Voltar (Charlie Brown Jr.)
- - Last Kiss ( tradução ) (Pearl Jam)
- - Send Me An Angel ( tradução ) (Scorpions)
- - Amigos Para Siempre (Sarah Brightman)
Todas as letras e cifras são propriedade dos seus respectivos autores.
É permitido somente a visualização na tela das letras de música encontradas no Letras de Músicas,
vedada sua reprodução através de qualquer outros meios. (Lei 9610/98)
All lyrics are property and copyright of their owners. All lyrics provided for educational purposes only.